Team Building Events
Winning Teams are at the heart of any organisation. It completely leads the organization’s life and the success of the enterprise overall. Striving for, and achieving, high performance in teams has therefore become a major business imperative, but bringing together individuals into a group and making them a cohesive and productive team is far from straightforward. The mix of differing personalities, skills, motivations, career aspirations, and leadership styles of individuals, as well as the complexities of the task and the process, means that building and shaping high performance teams is fraught with difficulty.
To handle these all, ACLM designed a unique programme to fit for all. We will explore the key elements of a high performance team, drawing on examples from corporations, not-for-profits, consultancies and sports teams, among others. We shall look at the major areas of team roles and responsibilities, team dynamics, and team outcomes.
Corporate Training and Soft-skills
- Track-recordwith top firms of always ensuring 2 things (whether it’s 20 pax. or 500):
- An experiential learning environment where people feel energised, speak their mind, connect with self & others, and have fun throughout.
- Strong take aways for each individual: Interactive debriefing that uses NLP, CBT, and Positive Psychology to “challenge, expose, and encourage” people.
- Changing Mind sets, through powerful delivery of content. This is the key in enabling people to increase self-awareness, and move towards their desired-self.
- Our content is rooted in Psychology, and we create original activities that relate to the real-world (not the typical ones that look glamorous but don’t get results.)
- Increased ROI of training: Robust Action-Planning for each individual, and follow-ups for 3 months to achieve a long-term change.